Wednesday, March 27, 2013

GARNIER FRUCTIS: HYDRA RECHARGE DRY HAIR

So when Garnier came out with a new line of hair care dedicated dedicated solely to recharge your hair of moisture I was more than intrigued. So far this line comes with four different products. The line offers a shampoo,conditioner, one minute hair mask and a leave in conditioner.
After the first use I could tell that this was dealing with a hydrating line that made a difference right away. After washing my hair I could feel the difference, not only did my hair feel smooth and very soft to the touch, but I did not feel the need to apply any other product to my hair like the ones I regularly use to tame my frizz.
So the question now is, does it have long lasting results?
Keep reading to find out.


Fortifying Shampoo 


This specific shampoo has beads in it that burst when you massage it into your hair, the bead  are encapsulated beads of goji berry .It also has a great fruity smell due to the passion fruit and kiwi. This shampoo foams really nicely and really does a really good job cleaning your hair.

When using this shampoo my hair felt extremely clean. I have colored hair so when I first used this shampoo I was concerned because it made my hair color bleed unlike the other shampoo I was previously using. After the second wash this went away. I think that the reason my hair color bled was because the shampoo it so strong and has good cleaning properties that it washed away product and color built-up.


A little goes a long way when using this product, and even though I have long hair it will last me a very long time.If you were to only use the shampoo from this line your hair will feel dry because this is such a strong shampoo, so I would recommend that it it used with the rest of the line.


If you feel that this shampoo it too much for you hair to use daily,I would recommend using it at least once every two weeks or once a month so that you can remove any product built-up in your hair for a light way feel and cleaner hair 
Over all I like this shampoo, but for regular use I feel that is too strong for my color treated hair, so I will only use it once a week or every two weeks so that my color will not fade so fast. If you have hair that is not color treated and gets really oily or even if it does not, I would recommend this for a good clean. 

Scent:Fruity- Mostly kiwi 
Size: 13 fl. oz.
Price: $4.97 @ Walmart 
Availability: Drugstores
Fortifying Conditioner


This conditioner claims to prevent and protect from dryness, actively replenish moisture without heaviness, and that it recharges with high-performance hydration for silkier, softer, weightless hair.This product also contains goji berry, passion fruit and kiwi. 


As conditioner go this has a pretty basic texture and consistency  like any other conditioners. I do find that this conditioner is more hydrating than a regular conditioner. I do like this conditioner and find that it lives up to its claims.This conditioner replenishes my hair with moisture, but does not weight it down.


This is my new favorite conditioner and I do plan to repurchase it as soon as I run out of this bottle.

Scent:Fruity 
Size: 13 fl. oz.
Price: $4.97@ Walmart 
Availability: Drugstores
1-Minute Moisture-Plenish Treatment 

This treatment claim to have a powerful dose of hydration for intense, yet lightweight,moisture replenishment.The lightweight formula with super fruits of goji berry, passion fruit and kiwi, claims to deliver a surge of high-performance hydration in 1 minute with out heaviness. I absolutely swear by the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition 3-Minute Undo Dryness Reversal Treatment and when I saw that they had the new treatment that worked in only 1 minute I was ready to see if this delivered and if I was going to find a new favorite.


I must say that this has quite a different consistency, it is thinner, it has a blue tint and does not contain any bead or seeds.  It has a fairly thin consistency that allows for the hair to absorb all the moisture properties in the treatment.


I do feel that I use more of these than I would like, because this is so thin it is absorb quickly you need a little more to cover all of your hair. Comparing this to the 3-Minute Undo, this work just as well, I like both of them equally,  I still plan to use both , switching in between washes so that my hair does not become accustomed to them.Even though use more than I like, I really like this because I do feel that I works extremely well.
Scent:Fruity

Size: 8.5 fl. oz.
Price: $4.97 @ Walmart 
Availability: Drugstores

Over all I am extremely impressed by this line  and recommend it to anyone that suffers from dry hair. I suggest that you use the whole line for better results, but if you find that the shampoo is too harsh you can still use the rest of the line and it will work well, but i do find that you get the best results when using the whole line together because the products are meant to complement each other.

Enjoy.

**This product was provide to me for free by Bzzagent.com, but this does not affect my opinion**

No comments:

Post a Comment