Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Garnier Fructis: Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil

So what exactly is a dry oil you ask.Well as I understand it is an oil that is absorbed quickly and does not leave an oil residue on the skin or a greasy feel to the skin or hair. The Garnier Miracle Dry Oil claims that it can be used on Hair,Body and Face.So does this multipurpose wonder work? Keep Reading to find out.


When I first heard that this was a multipurpose product I was excited because if it can do more than one thing and work well, what else could you ask for. This product contains 3 Nutritive Fruit Weightless Oils:Olive, Avocado, and Shea. It claims that it is intensely nourishing, it will absorb instantly,and that it transforms in a touch for healthy-looking, shiny hair and soft, supple skin.The oil has a fruity baby powder scent, which I happen top be a fan of.



I really like this product it is hydrating on my skin, because I have dry skin I though that it would not be enough moisture  for my face but just to spray are enough for my face.If you want to wear this under makeup I would let it settle into your skin for about 3-5 minutes so that your foundation does not break down with the oil. I say this not because the product is oily but because it is still being absorbed by you skin, so as with any other moisturizer you have to let it settle and after a few minutes your skin will have absorbed it and makeup may be applied. I would recommend that you use this product before going to bed if you do not want to wear it under makeup, so that your skin has more time to absorb all the moisture. Even if you have oily skin I would recommend this because it not as thick as a regular moisturizer, it absorbs quicker into you skin and does not leave an oil residue on you skin. 



Has for hair one spray was enough for my hair, even though I have long hair. I sprayed the product onto my hand and worked it into my hair. I feel that most people feel the need to use more and that will cause oily hair because the hair can only absorb so much moisture. One spray left my hair shiny and it helped tame the frizz. A little of this product goes a long way so make sure you don't over do it.


Over all I am a big fan of this product, I feel that it  lives up to its claims and it works well with my dry skin. I do plan to continue using this product and repurchase it once I finish this bottle but that will not be for a while because a little goes a long way. 

Scent:Fruity Baby Powder 
Size: 5.0 fl. oz.
Longevity: 5-7 hrs.
Finish: Semmi-matte 
Price: $5.99
Availability: Drugstores

Enjoy.

**This product was provide to me for free by Bzzagent.com, but this does not affect my opinion**

No comments:

Post a Comment