Saturday, January 19, 2013

Fergie Center Stage Mini Haul


I finally found the Fergie Center Stage Collection and picked up some things.Here are some pictures and and my thought on what caught my attention. 



I picked two of the lipsticks I went with the pinks because it what I been into lately.
Left to Right: Penthouse Sweet and V.I.Pink

Left to Right: Penthouse Sweet and V.I.Pink

Left to Right: V.I.Pink and Penthouse Sweet 

Penthouse Sweet- Bright pink with purple undertones, Cream Finish.

V.I.Pink- Lilac Pink with silver shimmer, light metallic finish. 

These Lipstick are the same quality as the regular Wn'W lipsticks so I have no complains. 

I was only able to find one of the pallets that I wanted, The Dutchess Lounge palette was all sold out. 


Desert  Festival 






This is a good palette,the orange shade is really pigment, I really like these shadows and have no complains about any of the shadows 

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment