Thursday, November 15, 2012

Are you an Influenster?

Last year I discover an awesome site dedicated to provide people with TOTALLY FREE products, so that they can have an opportunity to try something new and share their opinion with the people around them.The site is called Influenster
Of course I had to sign up because I have always wanted to be a blogger and I thought this could be a great way to start doing that.After making a profile I was on the site every once in a while but not too long ago they revamped their site an now I can't get help but to be there almost every day. The new layout of the site makes navigating it so much easier and the whole page has a new look.Their whole site is much more user friendly.They have added more badges and a lot more product to review including TV shows, home decor and many other. The improvement to such an innovating website has helped with the activity on the site and more people have heard about what they are doing. I can honestly say that this is the only website that provides real products for 100% free just so that people may try them and offer their opinion. 
I can also say that this site has influenced me to start a blog; something that I had always wanted to do.A couple of weeks they sent me the crest 3D Whitestrips and that led to me finally getting my own blog started.I don't think that I would have started a blog if I had not been for them so all I can say is THANK YOU.I hope that this site continues to provide people with great opportunities to try something that otherwise they would have probably never tried and that is what it is all about trying new things and sharing what you love with others.
Enjoy.
**If you would like an invite leave a comment below I only have a limited number, first come first served**

No comments:

Post a Comment