Friday, November 16, 2012

Rimmel London Stay Glossy

The Rimmel London Stay Glossy glosses caught my eye because of the large selection of colors that they offer, 24 shades in total.My local store happen to carry about 16 of the shades.I happen to buy 5 of them.

So here are some swatches and my opinion on every shade I own;

 Left to Right: Black Diva,Yours Forever, Here to Stay,My Eternity and Fuchsia Fever ( Natural light)

 Left to Right: Black Diva,Yours Forever, Here to Stay,My Eternity and Fuchsia Fever (Direct Sunlight )
It comes with a long tapered wand that makes lip gloss application more even.

MY ETERNITY: A mauve color with finely milled silver shimmers.In some light it look like it has a blue iridescence. This color is also sheer but it does give your lips a mauve tone but it looks quite natural. 
BLACK DIVA: Like the name implies this is a black colored gloss, with no shimmer.The reason that I picked up this shades is because it was quite unique and I wanted to experiment with it.I was a little disappointed with this one because it looks a bit green on my lips. But on top of a bright pink a light coat of this look totally different so this is a good topper for any bright color you might want to turn a little bit vampy.
YOURS FOREVER: This is a dark wine color in the tube.On the lips it sheers out a little and looks more wearable,  like a berry color and it also does not contain any shimmer.This color can be a great topper for any dark lipsticks that might be a little too dry.

HERE TO STAY: This is a peach nude color, it has a little bit of a metallic look. On the lips it ends up looking like a clear gloss,but it tones down the natural color of your lips. 
FUCHSIA FEVER: A bright fuchsia pink with no shimmer.This gloss is packed with color and it almost looks like a liquid lipstick.This is my favorite because it just looks so beautiful. It applies so even and I could not ask more of a lip gloss. You can wear it on its own or use it on top of a lipstick for longer wear.

Scent: Baby Powder
Longevity:About 35 minutes before it compleatly disappears.
Taste: None
Price: Around $4.99
Availability: Anywhere Rimmel London is sold

I have never been a lip gloss kind of girl. I rather wear a lip stain, lipstick or a lip balm but I  found a lip gloss that changed my gloss wearing life. The Rimmel London Stay Glossy glosses have recently become my favorite and are making me wear more gloss than ever.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment