Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Favorite:Coastal Scents Shadow Worx Matte Eyeshadow Primer

As most of you know by now using a primer is something you need to do if yo want to make sure that your eyeshadow last all day. We all know that primer is basic but it can be hard to find a primer that is reasonably priced and that actually works. In my search to try to find the primer of my dreams I tried the usual and all popular Urban Decay Primer Potion but to my surprise it did not work for me, it creased within an hour of wearing it, it look streaky on my lid and it just was not what I expected for twenty dollars.I also tried the Laura Geller Eye Spackle but it was too drying and did not work well for me and at twenty-five dollar not worth the trouble. I decided to go the complete opposite route and tried the E.L.F Eye Primer from the dollar line, this worked amazingly but it sometimes looked a little powdery around my brow bone area when my skin was dry, so I was not completely satisfied.
When I first hear that Coastal Scents had a primer I did not feel the need to try it right away but when they had a sale on their website I decided to pick it up.


This primer comes in a squeeze tube and it look like a richer,creamier version of the primer potion. It contains 20 ML of product for $9.95. Compared to UD Primer Potion you get twice the amount of product for half the price.



The product looks like a skin tone/translucent creamy gel.It glides on smooth and even, it dries clear with a tacky finish, this help the shadows adhere better to the lid with less fall out.The finish of the product is matte, this helps control oily lids which I have mostly during the hot weather months.In the winter months I tend to have dry skin but the product does not look to dry or patchy on the lids and it performs extremely well no matter the temperature or how my skin is doing. A little goes a long way with this product, so a tube of this will last you for a very long time. I am on my second tube of this stuff, the only reason that my last tube did not last longer was because I accidentally broke the container and did not have a pot big enough to store all the product, but even when I salvage what I could into a pot, less than half of the tube, it lasted me over a year and still worked just the same.


This is my favorite primer from all the ones I have tried and I will continue to use this for as long as it work for me.I am so happy that I found this product because I have nothing bad to say about, so if you are in the market for a new primer I would highly recommend to give this a try.

QUICK FACTS:
Price: $9.95
Size: 20 ML.(0.676 FL OZ.)
Availability: Coastal Scents
Texture: Smooth and Creamy
Longevity: All day
Finish: Matte
Enjoy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment